Saturday, April 27, 2019

Growing your PLN



I'm back. It has been a bit since I have posted but I have been busy getting my administrative license.  One of the pieces that I continue to talk about and learn is that "learning" happens for me all the time and I am constantly building and personalizing my own PD (professional development).  

I think we sometimes get stuck in the mindset of being sent to a meeting or all-day-long workshop before we get information or new tools to try.  That is not the "new age" way to learn today.  It can be personalized, relevant, and useful anytime you want anywhere you are.  You can always be connected as little or as much as you want.  

Within your own building to a learning community online we can find those great resources to pull from more now than ever.  It does not have to be about just technology, it is simply a mindset with a better idea of creating a culture of digital leadership.  

With this school year coming to a close, I challenge you to spend some time this Summer looking at how you can gather information through various online resources so that you have ways to learn throughout the year and save time. 

Some examples that can help you get started:

No comments:

Post a Comment